1 day left
- Contract Type
We are currently working with a local authority on the South Coast, who are looking for a Conservation Officer to provide Conservation advice to their development management team.
The borough is a small local authority and does not require a full time member of staff, and so is hoping to build a relationship with a contract Conservation Consultant who can provide advice over the next 4 months on an ad hoc basis..
The pay rate is negotiable at this stage. It will be between £30-£40 an hour dependant on experience.
The role will be to provide expert Conservation advice to Development Management Officers in their consideration of planning applications and enforcement matters. The person will have to:
- Provide expert advice to Planning Officers on all matters in respect of Conservation, Listed Buildings and Heritage Assets.
- Have experience in providing written consultation responses, managing their own workload and initiate and respond to requests for discussions with applicants, agents, the general public and Councillors on planning applications.
- Produce high quality reports and recommendations in line with planning policy and all relevant material considerations for both delegated and non-delegated applications and present items at Committee as requested.
If you would like more information on this position, or others we are working on The South Coast and the surrounding areas, please get in touch with Jack on 0203 795 4828, email@example.com
We do not advertise all of our vacancies, especially if we have suitable candidates in mind to undertake the work we get in. To get the best chance at securing the perfect contract for you, let us know your preferences and we will be happy to call you when we find a position that you may be interested in. firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Conservation Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Central Government Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey
- Charity / Not for Profit Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey
- Community Group Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey
- Consultancy Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey
- Education Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey