We are currently working with a local authority in East Midlands, who are looking to welcome a contract Planning Officer into the team, to help deal with a range of applications.
The team you will be joining deal with a wide range of applications, and you will be expected to hit the ground running on a caseload of applications for householders, non-material amendments, discharge of conditions and potentially some small major’s applications.
This contract will be a rolling contract and is likely to last for an initial term of 3-6 months. The council has a flexible approach to working and will offer an initial 2 days at home.
The rate is currently under negotiation; if you have a rate in mind please do let me know and I will try my best to achieve this for you.
If you would like further information about this position please get in touch with Alex on 020 3795 4835, email@example.com.
I am also working on a number of other contracts in the Lincolnshire, Warwickshire, Nottinghamshire and Worcestershire areas, so if you are looking at opportunities in the region I can happily advise you on how best to secure a suitable position.
More searches like this
- Central Government Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Nottinghamshire
- Charity / Not for Profit Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Nottinghamshire
- Community Group Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Nottinghamshire
- Consultancy Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Nottinghamshire
- Education Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Nottinghamshire