Senior Planning Officer- Dorset
We are currently working with a local authority in Dorset, who are looking to bring on a Senior Planning Officer, to work independently on a varied case load of planning applications.
The contract would be for an initial 3 months with a potential for extension depending on the work. Rates for the position range from £35-£40 per hour depending on experience. Flexible and home working is available and encouraged. They are looking for somebody to start this position as soon as possible, but can consider waiting for the right person.
The suitable candidate would need to have working knowledge of dealing with complex planning applications. Successful candidates will have acquired practical experience as a Planner in development management with a proven track record processing applications, with a Town Planning related degree or diploma, and excellent written and communication skills.
I appreciate that this is a very brief summary; if you would like any further information on this role, do give me a call or drop me an email, firstname.lastname@example.org, 020 3795 4828.
More searches like this
- Central Government Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Charity / Not for Profit Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Community Group Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Consultancy Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Education Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset