Planning Officer- Devon
We are working with a local authority based in a beautiful part of Devon who are looking to take on a Planning Officer on a contract basis, to assist in dealing with an influx of work in the absence of permanent members of staff.
Your caseload will generally consist of householders, and minors. The region is predominantly rural, so experience of this nature would be beneficial.
The contract will initially run for 6 months, but should everything go well for both parties, will be highly likely to extend beyond this. The hourly rate is negotiable to an extent, and will depend on your level of relevant experience.
This local authority can accommodate flexible working arrangements and home working for a number of days a week, given that work is completed in a timely manner and to a high standard.
if you would like any further information on this role and the local authority you would be working for, do give me a call or drop me an email, firstname.lastname@example.org, 020 3795 4828
More searches like this
- Central Government Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Charity / Not for Profit Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Community Group Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Consultancy Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Education Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset