Senior Planning Officer
Vivid are working with a local authority based in Essex who are currently in search for a senior planning officer to join their development management team on a 6 months rolling contract. The client are willing to pay rates between £27-£35 p/h depending on the candidate. The client are also happy to offer a very flexible working situation (including up to 3 days working from home p/w).
The client are looking for a candidate who has a minimum of 2 years of previous development management experience working in a local authority. The role will involve dealing with a mixed caseload, and a formal specification is available on request.
The client are willing to interview and offer this week, but do understand that they may have to wait through a notice period for the successful candidate.
Please get in touch or apply to the job directly if you would like to hear more.
James.Willsher@vividresourcing.com / 0161 413 7290
More searches like this
- Central Government Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Suffolk
- Charity / Not for Profit Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Suffolk
- Community Group Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Suffolk
- Consultancy Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Suffolk
- Education Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Suffolk