Contract Planning roles - across Central England and Northern Home Counties!
I am currently working with a number of Local Planning Authorities throughout the Central England and Northern Home Counties for a range of roles, encompassing development control planning, planning enforcement and planning policy.
All of these roles have a contract length of 3-months minimum, though these are highly likely to be extended (seems Local Authorities can only issue 3-month contracts at present!). Rates are always open to negotiation, with top quality contractors being rewarded for a high level and standard of work with the higher rates! Flexible working arrangements (home working, compressed hours) is something that can also be negotiated.
All of these roles will require you to have a full UK driving license, though for some of the roles access to a car may not be necessary as there may be a pool car system in operation at the Local Authority.
From the very west of Oxfordshire to the Eastern reaches of Hertfordshire, your next contract role is out there for you. Please contact Sean on 020 3795 4828, or email@example.com for a brief, confidential conversation about what you’d like your next contract to look like (though I can’t promise £1 million a day and 5 days home working!).
I look forward to speaking with you!
More searches like this
- Central Government Team Leader Youth Work Full Time jobs in Berkshire
- Community Group Team Leader Youth Work Full Time jobs in Berkshire
- Consultancy Team Leader Youth Work Full Time jobs in Berkshire
- Government Agency/Quango Team Leader Youth Work Full Time jobs in Berkshire
- Housing Team Leader Youth Work Full Time jobs in Berkshire