I am currently working with an Surrey based Local Authority who are looking for multiple graduate planners to come into the Development Management team , allowing the successful graduate to get first-hand experience of working within a busy Local Authority.
The successful candidate will be given a large caseload of mainly Householder applications to work their way through.
You will need to be pro-active and organised with strong communication skills, as you will be liaising to an appropriate standard with a range of stakeholders.
The Local Authority is keen to hire quickly, so if you are interested please feel free to get in touch!
If you would like further information on this role, or to be considered for it, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Jack at Park Avenue via phone (020 3795 4828) or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We do not advertise all of our vacancies. If this particular position does not interest or suit you, feel free to get in touch and I would be happy to inform you of other upcoming vacancies I am currently working on.
Apply for Graduate Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Central Government Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in West Sussex
- Charity / Not for Profit Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in West Sussex
- Community Group Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in West Sussex
- Consultancy Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in West Sussex
- Education Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in West Sussex