Development Management Team Leader
Park Avenue are working in partnership with a local authority in Essex, who are looking to bring on an experienced Planner to take the position of Development Management Team Leader.
This is an exciting opportunity to take a step into management, or further your current skills in this area, and make your mark on a borough which is experiencing increasing growth. Your position will involve:
- Managing and leading the borough wide Development Management team, including allocations of workload in relation to planning applications of all types, together with negotiations, correspondence, appeal and informal enquiries from the public and developers.
- Deputising for the Group Manager (DM and Building Control) as necessary.
- Dealing with appeals and supporting others in dealing with appeals.
- Managing the customer interface of the borough-wide team.
This position is a permanent role and comes with a great benefits package- the council are offering a competitive salary, relocation package (up to £8000 inc VAT), a local government pension, free parking and a clear path for progression.
The area in which this position is based is within easy reach of London, and is a wonderful place to settle, or an easily accessible place to commute to from both London and other parts of Essex.
If you are interested in discussing this position further, please give Ella at Park Avenue a call, or drop an email, email@example.com, 020 3795 4828.
I am also working on numerous contract positions throughout East Anglia. If you have ever considered contracting but need a bit of advice about whether it is the right step for you, I’m always happy to have a chat and help how I can.
Apply for Development Management Team Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Consultancy Team Leader Youth Work Full Time jobs in Hertfordshire
- Housing Team Leader Youth Work Full Time jobs in Hertfordshire
- Local Authority Team Leader Youth Work Full Time jobs in Hertfordshire
- Other Private sector Team Leader Youth Work Full Time jobs in Hertfordshire
- Other Public sector Team Leader Youth Work Full Time jobs in Hertfordshire