Major Applications Consultant
We are currently working with a Bedfordshire based Local Planning Authority to source a Major Applications Consultant to support the Service Director and Development Control Manager through a busy time.
The contract length is deemed to be 3 months, though there is scope for it to be extended beyond this, subject to quality and demand for work. The rate for this position is set at £450 a day, though this is open to negotiation.
The council offices are easily commutable by car from Northamptonshire, Cambridgeshire, Buckinghamshire and Hertfordshire, as well as being commutable by train from London. For this role, you will need to have a full driver’s licence and access to a car.
The job specification is as follows:
• Support the Service Director and Development Control Manager in relation to the management of tasks and organisation of the proposed special DC committee to determine the Luton 2020 planning applications W/C 20th August - Note that you must be available for the whole time leading up to this date and for a month beyond
• Other tasks as required supporting the Development control manager including deputising when needed and when she is on leave
• Additional Member training in preparation for DM committee in August
• Support the case officer as required particularly in organising legal advice, participation by expert consultants, organising all relevant information required for committee
• Ensure all documentation is on the website and all processes and procedures have been strictly adhered to
• Deal with FOI requests in relation to these applications and any other requests in relation to the applications or other FOI’s requiring additional resource
• Conduct viability reports
• Article 4 directions
If you would like more information on this position, or others we are working on in the Northern Home Counties, then please get in contact with Sean on 020 3795 4828, or email email@example.com
More searches like this
- Central Government Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Community Group Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Consultancy Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Housing Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Property Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Buckinghamshire