We are currently working with a Cambridgeshire based Local Planning Authority to source a Planning Officer to join the department and assist the team. The role will involve working on a high volume of simple householder applications.
The contract length is deemed to be 3 months, though there is scope for it to be extended beyond this, subject to quality and demand for work. The rate for this position is set at between £24 - £30p/h and will be negotiable in line with the successful applicant's experience.
The council offices are easily commutable by car from Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire, Essex and Hertfordshire, as well as being commutable by train from London. For this role, you will need to have a full driver’s licence and access to a car.
You must be able to work in an efficient and timely manner, as well as completing work to a high standard. A degree in planning would be an advantage.
If you would like more information on this position, or others we are working on in the Northern Home Counties, then please get in contact with Sean on 020 3795 4828, or email email@example.com
More searches like this
- Central Government Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Hertfordshire
- Consultancy Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Hertfordshire
- Housing Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Hertfordshire
- Property Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Hertfordshire
- Local Authority Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Hertfordshire