Senior Planning Policy Officer - OUTSIDE IR35
Vivid are currently exclusively working with a client in the South West who are in search for a senior planning policy officer to join their authority on an initial 9 month contract. The client are willing to offer flexible working including reduced hours and working from home. The rates of pay are negotiable for the role, but looking at between £35-£43p/h, and the client is looking to interview and offer as soon as this week!
The role will include assisting the planning policy team as they enter the next phase of their local plan. Expected as a minimum by any applicants is 3 years of working in a planning policy department for a local authority.
If you would be interested in applying for the role or just want to hear more, then please feel free to get in touch.
James.Willsher@vividresourcing.com / 0161 413 7290
More searches like this
- Central Government Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Charity / Not for Profit Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Community Group Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Consultancy Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Education Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset