Principal Planning Officer - OUTSIDE IR35
Vivid are exclusively working with a local authority based in the West Midlands region who are currently in search for a planning officer to join their development management team on an initial 6 month contract. The client are willing to pay rates between £32-£40 p/h depending on the candidate. The client are also happy to offer a flexible working situation, including condensed working hours (37 hours over 4 days), and working from home up to 2/3 days per week. The client are also wiling for the successful applicant to work well over 37 hours p/w should they wish too.
THIS ROLE IS OUTSIDE OF IR35.
The client are looking for a candidate who has a minimum of 3 years of previous development management experience working in a local authority. The role will involve dealing with major applications, so this kind of experience is essential.
The client are willing to interview and offer this week, but do understand that they may have to wait through a notice period for the successful candidate.
Please get in touch or apply to the job directly if you would like to hear more.
James.Willsher@vividresourcing.com / 0161 413 7290
More searches like this
- Central Government Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Somerset
- Charity / Not for Profit Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Somerset
- Community Group Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Somerset
- Consultancy Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Somerset
- Education Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Somerset