We are currently working with a Bedfordshire based Local Planning Authority to source a Planning Officer to join the department and assist the team through a busy period. The role will involve working on householder applications, changes of use, advertisements and discharges of condition.
The contract length is currently deemed to be 3-months, though there is scope for it to be extended beyond this, subject to quality of work. The rate for this position is set at between £20 and £25 an hour.
The council offices are easily commutable by car from Northamptonshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire, as well as being commutable by train from London. For this role, you will need to have a full driver’s licence and access to a car.
This role is ideal for someone looking for their first foray into the planning world, as there will be an element of supervision provided with the role, or for someone who is looking to add a rural local authority to their repertoire. You must be able to work in an efficient and timely manner, as well as completing work to a high standard.
If you would like more information on this position, or others we are working on in the Northern Home Counties, then please get in contact with Sean on 020 3795 4828, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Central Government Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Community Group Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Consultancy Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Government Agency/Quango Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Housing Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Buckinghamshire