3 days left
- Contract Type
My client, a Suffolk-based Local Authority are looking for a Planner to join their team to input corporate advice to local planning authorities in a timely manner.
You will be joining an expanding team with a variety of new projects in a variety of areas and you will be working in an exclusive role consulting with various teams.
Duties for the Planner role:
- Assist Development Contributions Manager with the coordination and preparation of responses to planning applications and other planning proposals to obtain development contributions towards the provision of essential infrastructure.
- Assist with updating corporate policies and processes such as supplementary guidance and foster and maintain good communication with district/borough councils on development matters.
- Prepare timely responses to, or reports on, planning applications on which SCC has been consulted including requests for development contributions;
- In liaison with district/borough councils, monitor the likely quantity and phasing of new developments and report on the programming for delivery;
- Input into service areas to ensure that projects, financial programmes and service strategies are in place and are aligned to the likely delivery of future development.
To be successful for this Planner role you must hold a relevant Town Planning degree, and have experience of the planning process such as planning applications/policy formulation and implementation.
The pay rate for this role will be completely negotiable for the successful Planner applicant and would they are looking for candidates to start as soon as possible. Ackerman Pierce will guarantee you weekly payment, as well as a personal consultant that you will be able to meet and work with. Please contact Ollie Melton if you have any questions regarding Town Planning jobs nationwide!
Apply for Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly