Planning Director | Bristol
£60,000+ with Excellent bonus scheme + Pension + Healthcare
An exciting opening has arisen in Bristol for an experienced Town Planner to join an established Planning Consultancy.
My client is well known in the South West and has offices across the UK. Their services include Landscape Architecture, Environmental, Engineering and Town Planning. Their Planning department work on a wide range of sectors which include Leisure, Residential, Retail and Commercial projects. Given the amount of retained business they have, they are seeking an experience Planner to join as soon as possible to manage and grow this part of the business.
The ideal candidate will have;
- Full MRTPI membership
- A minimum of 7 years planning experience, ideally within the private sector
- An excellent knowledge of the local area, planning policies and procedures
- Exposure to a wide variety of planning applications
- A wide network of contacts where you will look to grow your client portfolio
- An ambition to grow the department and increase the company's presence in the planning market over the coming years
In return, the successful Planner will receive an excellent base salary with a host of additional benefits. These include a contributory pension, healthcare, discretionary bonus scheme and a generous amount of annual leave. The position will also give the successful applicant the responsibility to grow and shape the planning department how they see fit, with excellent progression opportunities available.
If you feel this role may be of interest, we would love to hear from you! Call Myles Hooban now on 01792 365 103 or email Myles.Hooban@penguinrecruitment.co.uk. If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch.
Apply for Planning Director | Bristol
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly