Senior Planning Officer
Vivid Resourcing are currently exclusively working with a Staffordshire based local authority who are currently in search for a senior planning officer to join their development management team on an initial 9 month contract. The client are willing to pay rates between £30-£40 p/h depending on the candidate. The client are also happy to offer a flexible working situation, including the option to work from home up to 2 days p/w, and to condense hours (do 5 days worth of hours in 4 days).
The client are looking for a candidate who has a minimum of 2 years of previous development management experience working in a local authority. The role will involve dealing with small major and complex minor applications, up to 50 units.
The client are willing to interview and offer this week, but do understand that they may have to wait through a notice period for the successful candidate.
Please get in touch or apply to the job directly if you would like to hear more.
James.Willsher@vividresourcing.com / 0161 413 7290
Apply for Senior Planning Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Central Government Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Staffordshire
- Charity / Not for Profit Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Staffordshire
- Community Group Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Staffordshire
- Consultancy Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Staffordshire
- Education Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Staffordshire