Career Opportunities at Hallam Land Management
Career Opportunities: Hallam Land Management
Ferris Slater are working with Hallam Land Management as a managed service provider to expand their team across the UK.
We are interested in speaking to individuals who are currently Town Planners, Strategic Land Managers and Residential Development Surveyors about exciting opportunities across the UK. Opportunities exist at all levels of seniority.
Hallam Land Management is one of the leading national strategic land promoters and investors. They are looking to strengthen their team across locations in the East Midlands, Hertfordshire/Essex, Bristol and London.
HLM promotes sites across the UK for their highest value land use and the majority of sites are promoted for major residential developments.
All individuals within HLM take cradle to grave responsibility for projects and as such can expect to be involved in activities including, but not limited to: site identification, acquisitions, planning project management and disposals.
Applicants are not expected to have experience of all aspects of this role, but some level of strategic land experience (either planning/site identification/acquisition) would be beneficial.
• Degree qualified (ideally property related)
• MRICS or MRTPI (desirable but not essential)
• Exposure to strategic planning/promotion and a broad understanding of national planning policy.
To be considered for a role at HLM, all applications must be submitted as an email application at the bottom of this page. Or to find out more, call Sam Ferris, Senior Director at Ferris Slater on 0330 113 2795.
Apply for Career Opportunities at Hallam Land Management
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Consultancy Trainee Surveying Full Time jobs in Hertfordshire
- Housing Trainee Surveying Full Time jobs in Hertfordshire
- Property Trainee Surveying Full Time jobs in Hertfordshire
- Other Private sector Trainee Surveying Full Time jobs in Hertfordshire
- Regional Development Agencies Trainee Surveying Full Time jobs in Hertfordshire