Senior/Principal Planning Officer
Vivid are currently working with a local authority based in Surrey who are currently in search for an experienced senior planning officer (development management) to come in on an interim basis for an initial 6 month rolling contract. The rate for the role is negotiable dependant on experience, but the client have indicated they are willing to pay great rates (£32-£45p/h) for the right candidate.
The client require the candidate to have experience working on major applications (10+ units), as well as working with complex minor applications. The client also expect the successful applicant to have worked at senior planning officer level for a local authority previously.
The client are looking to interview shortly, with a view to making an offer in the coming weeks. The client are ideally looking to get someone started ASAP, however they do appreciate they may have to wait 3-4 weeks for the right candidate.
If you are interested in hearing more about the role feel free to get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0161 413 7290.
Apply for Senior/Principal Planning Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Central Government Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey
- Charity / Not for Profit Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey
- Community Group Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey
- Consultancy Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey
- Education Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey