Policy Planner- Dorset
We have opportunities available for Policy Planners in the Dorset area.
The council are able to offer home working for the duration of the contract which they expect to last a minimum of 6 months.
The councils require help in developing and progressing their Local Plans.
Duties will include
- Coordinating extensive consultation exercises through liaison with community groups and strategic partners etc.
- Draft technical planning policy documents in conjunction with updating and revising existing documents.
- Progress Local Plan policies through all relevant informal and statutory procedures
- Review and update existing evidence base and policy documents to maximise the effectiveness of the councils Local Plan and emerging policies.
- Prepare statutory and non-statutory supporting documents.
- Conduct member briefings.
Successful candidates will have practical experience as a Policy Planner assisting with the delivery and implementation of Local Plans, managing external consultants and coordinating consultation exercises. You will have excellent written and communication skills with a degree in Town & Country Planning or an affiliated subject.
If you are interested or would like more information. Please feel free to call Jack on 0203 795 4828 or email email@example.com
More searches like this
- Central Government Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Charity / Not for Profit Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Community Group Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Consultancy Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Education Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset