Senior Planning Officer
I am currently working with one of my favourite local authority clients in Essex, who are recruiting for a Senior Planning Officer to join their team.
Ideally they are looking for an experienced development management planner who is capable of taking on a mixed caseload of planning applications, which may commprise of major applications and involve working on more complex developments (should the planner they recruit have this experience).
The position will be a 6 month initial contract, but it is highly likely to roll on for longer than this provided that both parties are happy. They are open to considering part-time working arrangements, home working and compressed hours.
If you would like more details about this position please call Ella on 020 3795 4828, or drop me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialise solely in recruiting for Town Planning positions with local authorities in East Anglia, and am working on numerous positions in the area. I do not advertise all of the positions I am working on, especially the best ones, if I have a contact in mind to undertake the work!
If you are interested in being kept informed about all positions arising in the region, I would love to hear from you. Please give me a call or drop me an email as above.
More searches like this
- Central Government Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Hertfordshire
- Community Group Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Hertfordshire
- Consultancy Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Hertfordshire
- Local Authority Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Hertfordshire
- Other Private sector Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Hertfordshire