CIL & S106 Officer
We are working with a local authority based in East Anglia, who are looking to bring on a S106 Compliance Officer on a contract basis.
This position will involve the following:
- To provide technical administrative support for the management and collection of money due from Developers associated with S106 planning agreements in order to obtain monies required to provide Council services and infrastructure.
- To ensure that financial contributions are collected from Developers at the suitable time, interest and index linking calculated and claimed where appropriate and the incoming monies are allocated to identified projects.
- To assist in regularly reviewing the programme and list of schemes.
- To help maintain the corporate database for S106 and to use it to provide information and reports to members developers and the public and produce financial reports.
It is anticipated that this contract will run for 3-4 months, though an extension may be secured at a later date. Whilst this is a full time post of 37 hours, a part-time candidate would be considered for this position. The council are open to discussing home working arrangements.
The rate will depend on your amount of relevant experience.
If you would like more information on this position, please get in touch with Ella on 0203 795 4828, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More searches like this
- Central Government Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Hertfordshire
- Charity / Not for Profit Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Hertfordshire
- Community Group Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Hertfordshire
- Consultancy Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Hertfordshire
- Education Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Hertfordshire