Vivid are currently working with a local authority based in the South-West who are currently in search for a planning officer to join their development management team on an initial 6 month contract. The client are willing to pay rates between £25-£35 p/h depending on the candidate. The client are also happy to offer a flexible working situation, including the option to work from home up to 3 days p/w!
The client are looking for a candidate who has a minimum of 12 months of previous development management experience working in a local authority. The role will involve dealing with householder applications.
The client are willing to interview and offer this week, but do understand that they may have to wait through a notice period for the successful candidate.
Please get in touch or apply to the job directly if you would like to hear more.
James.Willsher@vividresourcing.com / 0161 413 7290
More searches like this
- Central Government Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Charity / Not for Profit Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Community Group Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Consultancy Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Education Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset