We are currently working with one of our long standing private sector clients, to recruit a Planning Consultant to the team on a contract basis.
This position is a great opportunity to join a growing and friendly team at a central-London based Planning Consultancy on a flexible basis, for a period of 3 months rolling.
The role will mostly involve taking on residential applications, including majors, building relationships with existing clients and taking on any new projects that arise as a result of this.
If you are doing well and enjoying the contract, there will be the chance for it to morph into a more permanent arrangement.
Ideally you will have experience working in the planning team of a London Borough or two, and will have worked on a range of planning applications and writing written representations for appeals. Private sector experience would be great but is not a necessity, so this is a wonderful opportunity for a Planner working in the public sector to gain valuable experience on the other side of the fence.
If you would like more information about this position please let me know and I would be happy to discuss in further detail.
020 3795 4828
More searches like this
- Central Government Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Hertfordshire
- Charity / Not for Profit Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Hertfordshire
- Community Group Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Hertfordshire
- Consultancy Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Hertfordshire
- Education Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Hertfordshire