Senior Development Management Planner- Surrey
I am currently working with a local authority in Surrey, who are looking to bring on a Senior DM Planner, to work on a case load of planning applications, mostly of Householder and Minor level.
The contract would be for an initial 4 months with the view to be an ongoing contract. Rates for the position range from £35-£40 per hour depending on experience. Flexible and homeworking can be arranged. They are looking for somebody to start this position as soon as possible.
The suitable candidate would need to have working knowledge of dealing with more complex planning applications.
Successful candidates will have acquired practical experience as a Planner in development management with a proven track record processing applications, with a Town Planning related degree or diploma, and excellent written and communication skills.
I appreciate that this is a very brief summary; if you would like any further information on this role, do give me a call or drop me an email, email@example.com, 020 3795 4828
We do not advertise all of our vacancies. If this particular position does not interest of suit you, feel free to get in touch and I would be happy to tell you about the other upcoming vacancies I am currently working on
More searches like this
- Central Government Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in West Sussex
- Charity / Not for Profit Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in West Sussex
- Community Group Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in West Sussex
- Consultancy Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in West Sussex
- Education Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in West Sussex