Senior Planning Officer - Strategic Development Team (12 month contract)
A great opportunity has arisen for a Senior Planning Officer to gain exposure on major and strategic projects. The contract is likely to run for a year.
About the Role
Based in West Sussex, you will take on a case load of DOC, NMA, PO, PL and S73 applications subsequent to the main Outline and Reserved Matters applications on strategic sites. The role would also provide support to the Principal Planning Officers to help meet PPA deadlines.
You will ideally have or be looking to attain Membership of the Royal Town Planning Institute (RTPI) and be qualified to degree level in Town Planning or a relevant discipline whilst having significant working experience in Development Management within a Local Authority.
You will have a desire to upkeep excellent knowledge of the planning process, legislation and policies (including S106 and Environmental Impact Assessments) and have demonstrated an ability to effectively prioritise work-loads and manage projects within timescales.
If you are interested in this role, please click apply or contact Jamie Vear-Altog on 02077669067 to discuss further.
More searches like this
- Central Government Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey
- Charity / Not for Profit Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey
- Community Group Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey
- Consultancy Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey
- Education Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey