Senior Conservation Officer
My client, based in Surrey, are currently in search for a senior conservation officer to join the planning policy team on a rolling 3 month contract. The client are willing to be flexible with working arrangements, allowing the opportunity for home working, and condensed hours. The client are willing to offer an exceptional rate of £35-£40p/h for the right candidate, and the role could be deemed outside of IR35.
Ideally any applicants will have relevant a relevant IHBC qualification, and will have a minimum of 2-3 years experience working in the public sector as a conservation officer.
The role will include providing advice to in regards to heritage sites, listed buildings and conservation areas.
If you would like to know more about this role, feel free to get in touch.
0161 413 7290 / firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not for you but you are looking for new opportunities within the planning sector, then please do get in contact as we have various contract roles available throughout the UK at all levels.
More searches like this
- Central Government Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey
- Charity / Not for Profit Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey
- Community Group Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey
- Consultancy Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey
- Education Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey