Planning Enforcement Officer- Somerset
A great opportunity has arisen for a contract Planning Enforcement Officer working with a Local Authority based in Somerset.
My client is looking to bring on somebody for a initial 3 month basis, however, all things being equal it will most likely be for a 6 month period.
The council can accommodate generous homeworking and working arrangements. Rates of pay are purely negotiable.
As an Enforcement Officer you will be required:
- To investigate cases of alleged unauthorised development and contraventions of planning control reported to the Council and to report on the facts established
- To prepare and issue Requisitions for information and Planning Contravention Notices; preparing site plans and to draft Enforcement and all other planning enforcement related Notices
- To prepare written evidence in connection with Planning Enforcement Appeals and related matters and to present expert evidence at planning Hearings, Public Inquiries and in Court proceedings
It is important to note that considerable experience as a Planning Enforcement Officer is not necessarily required, as the client will potentially accept current Planning Officers who have some exposure to the field.
This therefore makes it an extremely exciting and intriguing challenge, and an excellent opportunity for somebody in Planning to get into the Enforcement side of things.
if you would like any further information on this role and the local authority you would be working for, do give me a call or drop me an email, firstname.lastname@example.org, 020 3795 4828.
More searches like this
- Central Government Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Community Group Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Consultancy Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Education Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Government Agency/Quango Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset