Senior Planning Officer
a local authority based in Kent are currently in search for an experienced senior planning officer (development management) to come in on an interim basis for an initial 6 months. The rate for the role is negotiable dependant on experience, but the client have indicated they are willing to pay great rates for the right level of experience. The client are based in a dynamic area with some large major schemes in the pipeline, so this is a great opportunity to work on some interesting and complex cases.
The client require the candidate to have experience working on major applications, as well as complex minor applications, and to have worked at senior planning officer level for a local authority for a minimum of 3 years.
The authority is commutable from London, and they are willing to offer progressively increasing flexibility as the role goes on.
The client are looking to interview over the next few weeks and are looking to get someone started before the end of April.
If you are interested in hearing more about the role feel free to get in touch on email@example.com or on 0161 413 7290.
More searches like this
- Central Government Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Hertfordshire
- Charity / Not for Profit Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Hertfordshire
- Community Group Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Hertfordshire
- Consultancy Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Hertfordshire
- Education Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Hertfordshire