Senior Policy Officer- Hampshire
We have opportunities available for a Senior Policy Officer in the Hampshire area.
The council are able to offer home working for the duration of the contract which will be a minimum of 3-4 months, most likely rolling on after that. Our council are also able to offer flexible working arrangements.
The councils require help in developing and progressing their Local Plans.
Duties will include
- Coordinating extensive consultation exercises through liaison with community groups and strategic partners etc.
- Draft technical planning policy documents in conjunction with updating and revising existing documents.
- Progress Local Plan policies through all relevant informal and statutory procedures
- Review and update existing evidence base and policy documents to maximise the effectiveness of the councils Local Plan and emerging policies.
- Prepare statutory and non-statutory supporting documents.
- Conduct member briefings.
Successful candidates will have practical experience as a Policy Officer assisting with the delivery and implementation of Local Plans, managing external consultants and coordinating consultation exercises. You will have excellent written and communication skills with a degree in Town & Country Planning or an affiliated subject. The council would also consider candidates with good Development Management experience.
My client is situated in a scenic part of the country, and are renowned for being a department of welcoming and capable employees.
If you are interested or would like more information please feel free to call Jack on 0203 795 4831 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Central Government Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in West Sussex
- Charity / Not for Profit Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in West Sussex
- Community Group Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in West Sussex
- Consultancy Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in West Sussex
- Education Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in West Sussex