Graduate or Assistant Town Planner - Leeds
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Graduate with an RTPI accredited degree to gain that first step in the sector! You will have the opportunity to join a specialist Town Planning and Development Consultancy in their office in Leeds who will give you the chance to work side by side with Directors on projects giving you a great foundation within your career.
- Prepare planning appraisals.
- Undertake research and analysis.
- Prepare planning applications, including planning statements.
- Assist in drawing up, presenting and negotiating competitive tender proposals.
- Communicate and negotiate effectively with clients and colleagues.
Your Skills and Attributes:
- Thrives under pressure, can work to tight deadlines.
- Strives to deliver an exceptional level of service to clients at all times.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
Are you interested in learning more about this opportunity?
Please call Jon Davies of Zodiac Recruitment Ltd on 01792 940 000. We do have a number of other positions available stretching across the UK. For more info on other opportunities please feel free to forward on your CV to email@example.com