Senior Planner - Lytham, Lancashire
Senior Town Planner - Lytham, Lancashire
Salary: £30,000 - £38,000 (depending on skills and experience)
Our client, a growing independent planning consultancy is looking to further expand their Blackpool team with the addition of a Senior Town Planner. The company specialise in Town and Country planning, delivering expert services for their clients who include landowners, developers, retailers and charities.
Qualifications and experience:
- A relevant town planning/ related degree and ideally a further MSc
- Full Chartered Membership to the RTPI
- A minimum of 4 year's post qualification town planning experience, preferably within a consultancy environment
- Delivering planning applications, appeals and site assessments for clients
- Leading and mentoring a busy team of Planning Consultants
- Travelling to sites/meeting with clients
- Assisting Director's with business development duties
- Joining an established consultancy with excellent career progression opportunities
- Competitive starting salary and benefits package
Interested? To discuss this vacancy and other positions within the town planning sector, please do not hesitate to contact HARRIET ALLAN on 01792 365104 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.