We have opportunities available for a Policy Planner in the Devon area.
The council are able to offer home working for the duration of the contract which will be a minimum of 3 months, most likely rolling on after that. Our council are also set up for homeworking, and are able to offer flexible working arrangements.
The councils require help in developing and progressing their Local Plans.
Duties will include
- Coordinating extensive consultation exercises through liaison with community groups and strategic partners etc.
- Draft technical planning policy documents in conjunction with updating and revising existing documents.
- Progress Local Plan policies through all relevant informal and statutory procedures
- Review and update existing evidence base and policy documents to maximise the effectiveness of the councils Local Plan and emerging policies.
- Prepare statutory and non-statutory supporting documents.
- Conduct member briefings.
Successful candidates will have practical experience as a Policy Planner assisting with the delivery and implementation of Local Plans, managing external consultants and coordinating consultation exercises. You will have excellent written and communication skills with a degree in Town & Country Planning or an affiliated subject.
If you are interested or would like more information. Please feel free to call Jack on 0203 795 4831 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Central Government Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Cornwall
- Charity / Not for Profit Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Cornwall
- Community Group Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Cornwall
- Consultancy Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Cornwall
- Education Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Cornwall