Senior Town Planner
As Senior Town Planner you will be a motivated and commercially minded individual with experience of working on a wide range of planning projects including a mix of small, medium and large development schemes, using your local knowledge and national influence to plan and deliver projects of all types and scales. Projects range from residential, employment and retail through to energy and infrastructure sectors.
Key responsibilities as Senior Town Planner shall include:
- Promoting large to medium scale residential, mixed-use, employment and other developments (both brownfield and greenfield) through the Local Development Framework and then by coordinating subsequent applications
- Conducting research and site appraisals on projects for our client base
- Preparation, submission and negotiation of planning applications of all sizes / types
- Preparation of planning and occasionally socio-economic statements
- Lodging appeals and potentially appearing at Informal Hearings
Developing client relationships as part of our team
- Co-ordination of internal and external project teams and project management / QA
Essential you shall also:
- Be MRTPI qualified
- Have strong planning experience, including, residential and employment experience
- Have good local planning knowledge in the North East region
- Have experience in consultancy or a similar commercial environment
- Have project management skills
- Have a strong team working capability
- Hold a full UK driving license
The successful candidate should have excellent technical skills and experience in planning and good knowledge of the North-East planning market and clients.
To discuss this opportunity further confidentially call Michael Mustoe on 01489 898854, or apply by sending your CV to email@example.com
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.