Senior Development Management Planner
Job Title: Planning Officer (range of applications)
Contract Length: 3 months with possible extension
Job status: Urgent requirement, immediate start dates available
We are currently working with a local authority that are currently recruiting for an interim Planning Officer to work on a mixed caseload of applications within the core planning team. You will be working with applications such as mid-scale, householder and minor but excluding majors.
Key parts of the role:
- Working on mixed applications
- Initially working on a 3 month contract and then rolling
- Updating applications and compiling reports
- Liaising with team members, clients and interested parties
- To meet all daily, weekly and monthly key performance indicators targets
Candidates will be processing planning applications (within a non-specific area) and would ideally need the following:
- Experience in Development Management planning
- Degree level qualification within Town Planning
- Eligible for (if not already) membership to RTPI
If you are a contractor in the Town Planning industry and you are looking for your next opportunity and would like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Charlotte Pope at Matchtech on firstname.lastname@example.org
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.