Have you got what it takes to help shape a world-class city in the 21st century and be part of Liverpool’s breathtaking renaissance?
Now attracting over £1 billion a year in investment, with £14bn of projects in the pipeline, Liverpool is continually setting the pace when it comes to urban regeneration.
A world-class cruise liner terminal, the creation of an exciting new digital district and a billion-pound knowledge quarter campus are just some of the major projects that will continue to drive forward this city’s economy and redraw the boundaries of its potential.
We are looking for ambitious, forward-thinking individuals to work within our cutting-edge development team to help deliver these projects.
Liverpool City Council wish to recruit a Development Officer to contribute to the delivery of key regeneration development projects within Liverpool ensuring that they are delivered to agreed objectives and timeframes.
As the Development Officer, you will be expected to plan, manage and co-ordinate physical regeneration projects and to work with key stakeholders and other key partners to develop and sustain the ability of LCC directly or through strategic partners to further the regeneration of Liverpool.
Closing date: 8 January 2018
Job number: LCC01511
More searches like this
- Charity / Not for Profit Officer Urban Design Full Time jobs in Liverpool
- Local Authority Officer Urban Design Full Time jobs in Liverpool
- Regional Development Agencies Officer Urban Design Full Time jobs in Liverpool
- Social Enterprise Officer Urban Design Full Time jobs in Liverpool
- Urban Regeneration Company Officer Urban Design Full Time jobs in Liverpool