Planning Enforcement Officer
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a Planning Enforcement Officer at one of the Home Counties most dynamic borough councils.
You will be responsible for managing a diverse planning enforcement caseload encompassing residential breaches, unauthorised development, back log cases, unauthorised alteration to listed buildings, S215 untidy land, "Beds in Sheds", HMO's, residential breaches and breach of condition etc.
- Investigating breaches planning legislation
- Managing and coordinating site visits
- Dealing with telephone inquiries from members of the public
- Drafting witness statements
- Manage Appeals
- Negotiating retrospective planning approval
- Liaison with development management teams and colleagues
- Draft and serve a variety of Enforcement notices that may include Enforcement, Breach of Condition and Stop etc
Successful candidates will have acquired practical experience as a Planning Enforcement Officer.
In addition you will have thorough knowledge of town planning legislation and enforcement procedures in conjunction with good verbal communication skills and the ability to defuse contentious situations.
If you would like more information please contact Tzenat Abraham on 0207 3185877 or email email@example.com