Planning Consultant - OUTSIDE IR35
We are currently working with a local authority based in Buckinghamshire, who are looking to take on an experienced Planning Consultant. This position will involve working closely with applications of over 1000 units, mostly of a residential nature. Ideally you will be able to commit for a period of 6 months, and there is a good chance that the contract could roll on beyond this.
The local authority offices are easily commutable from London, though there are parking facilities close by and great road links should you wish to drive. The rate is looking to be in the region of £35-40 an hour, though there could be further negotiation here for the right candidate. Very flexible working arrangements are also available.
As this position will involve dealing with specified major projects and requires a contractor who needs little supervision working on these, the council will be deeming this contract as outside IR35.
If you are experiencing difficulties with your current contract regarding IR35, this could be the perfect chance for you to make a step in the right direction.
This is a rare opportunity in the area for the right contractor; if you are interested in this position, we are happy to provide more information.
0203 795 4830
More searches like this
- Central Government Team Leader Town Centres Full Time jobs in Berkshire
- Consultancy Team Leader Town Centres Full Time jobs in Berkshire
- Housing Team Leader Town Centres Full Time jobs in Berkshire
- Property Team Leader Town Centres Full Time jobs in Berkshire
- Local Authority Team Leader Town Centres Full Time jobs in Berkshire