CIL / S106 Infrastructure Planning Officers
CIL/S106 Infrastructure Planning Officers
(1 x Principal, 1 x Career Grade)
Are you looking to join a Local Authority with a fantastic reputation for their major regeneration work? Do you want the opportunity to be involved in projects you can take genuine pride in?
Our client is a Local Authority based in London. Throughout the years, they have been renowned for their regeneration projects. They are looking for an CIL/S106 Infrastructure Planning Officers to join their team to continue delivering outstanding planning projects for the area’s future.
This role is best suited for an individual with good communication skills who wants to actively engage with clients, professional bodies and be a part of fantastic projects.
Key functions across the job involve:
- Infrastructure planning, including identifying projects for strategic CIL and neighbourhood CIL
- Inputting to the local plan where appropriate
- Working with colleagues on delivery of infrastructure schemes
- Negotiating S106 agreements – financial and non-financial benefits (although affordable housing is done by our regen team), working with DM colleagues
- Monitoring implementation of financial and non-financial clauses
- Keeping records
- Reporting/reconciling – monthly returns to GLA
- Input to other relevant databases e.g. land charges
- CIL relief/exemptions
- Issuing notices/chasing payments
The Local Authority has a state of the art building, a beautiful environment to work in and first class transport links.
Want to hear more?
Apply for the role by submitting your CV below or for an informal and confidential discussion, please call Rob now on 020 7859 4246 or 07855 276123. Email enquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be assured, your CV and personal information are safe with us – we never share your details without your prior consent.