1x Planner & 1x Senior Planner | Kent Consultancy | Exciting Projects
Our client has exciting opportunities for TWO ambitious Town Planners to join their multi-disciplinary, professional team at Planner and Senior Planner level.
You will be working in their core Planning team, covering a full and varied workload dominated by but not exclusive to the residential sector. The role would suit someone with 2 years + experience in the public or private sectors. Candidates for the Planner position should be working towards chartership of the RTPI, and Senior Planner candidates are likely to be recently chartered or up to two years post-chartership.
You will be working mainly in the south-east on a range of projects under the guidance and leadership of different Associates and Directors within the team, ensuring you gain maximum exposure to a variety of schemes. You will be encouraged to develop client relationships through regular communications and full support will be given to your technical professional development.
- RTPI accredited degree in Town Planning or an associated qualification;
- Planner - Working towards MRTPI;
- Senior Planner - MRTPI (recent up to 2 years post-chartership);
- 2-5 years planning experience would be ideal;
- Strong communication skills;
- Excellent project management skills;
- Exceptional report writing skills;
- Full driving license (Senior Planner level entitled to car allowance/company car, Planner level mileage paid so must have access to own car)
For a confidential discussion about this role, please contact Claire directly on 07983 143 831 / 020 7859 4246 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more. Please be assured that your information is handled with sensitivity and we never send out CV’s without explicit permission, as we understand and value the importance of confidentiality.