Planning Manager/Senior Planning Manager
My client is seeking an experienced Planning Manager that will report directly to the Planning Director sitting within the Land Department. The role will give the Planning Manager exposure to working on a number of high-end residential developments across Central London and the Home Counties. The ideal Planner will be chartered with development management and private sector residential experience.
- Undertaking planning appraisals.
- Managing external consultants.
- Negotiating and liaising with various planning officers.
- Managing planning appeals.
- Unlocking both immediate and strategic residential development opportunities.
This is an excellent opportunity for either a Planner looking to make the move client-side or an experienced planning manager to gain more experience working for a leading residential property developer. Regarding remuneration my client offers a competitive base salary plus car allowance and a rewarding bonus scheme.
Please apply with your most recent CV. If you would like to discuss the opportunity in more detail then please contact Joshua Palmer on 0161 457 0109.