Planning Consultant / London (Bond Street) / Consultancy
Planning Consultant (Planning & Development)
Central London (Consultancy)
£Negotiable dependant on experience + MARKET LEADING BENEFITS PACKAGE !
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Planning Consultant to join the Planning and Development team in London of one of the UK's largest Planning & Development teams!
The role will give the opportunity to work closely with an experienced Partnership team in providing the highest level of planning consultancy to a range of public and private sector clients throughout the UK. These include property owners, investors, occupiers or developers, a number of which are listed in the FTSE100.
You will join a network of over 90 Planning staff and as a Planner, you will work on behalf of clients whose properties are located mainly (but not solely) in Central London - dealing predominantly with planning officers responsible for Westminster, Kensington & Chelsea, Camden, Southwark, Islington and Lambeth. Projects typically fall in the Residential, Retail, Commercial, Industrial, Education, Healthcare, Leisure & Energy sectors.
Main responsibilities include;
- Preparation of planning appraisals, applications and appeal statements and other formal written advice
- Contributing to the formulation of client planning strategies, including identifying potential planning risks and opportunities, and contributing to the formulation of project programmes
- Leading on the day-to-day management of small and medium-sized projects
- Liaising with Council officers, stakeholders and members of the public
- Attending and contributing to client and project team meetings
- Attending and presenting at Council Planning Committee meetings and attending public consultation events
- RTPI qualified Planner with experience in the private sector
- Excellent communication and report writing skills.
- Successful history of dealing with clients at all levels and a passion for quality and excellence of service.
- Possess commercial acumen, networking skills and personality to participate effectively in a business driven by providing a top-level client service.
- A good personal manner - calm and authoritative - particularly when dealing with clients, but also internally.
- The ability to use knowledge and information to identify and develop creative but practical commercial opportunities on the client's behalf.
- Full UK driving licence.
Salary and benefits
- Salary: competitive based on market, professional experience and qualifications
- Cash car allowance (subject to valid driving licence)
- Performance related staff profit share scheme
- 26 days' holiday, plus Bank Holidays and days at Christmas and New Year.
- Pension scheme membership (after initial probationary period)
- Life/Accident insurance, Private Medical Cover
- Fitness Allowance
- RTPI fees paid and much more...
Alongside the market leading benefits package our client are committed to the ongoing opportunities to learn and develop, through in-house CPD sessions, further education support as well as internal and external training programmes. Your progression will be supported and guided by managers and mentors using a transparent framework so you can clearly see what you need to do to get to where you want to be.
Interested in this role? If you would be interested in joining one of the UK's leading property consultancies to work on an exciting and challenging portfolio please click 'apply' below!
For more information, please contact Matt Fraser on 01792 365 101 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Our client is based centrally with the nearest stations including Bond street and Oxford Circus.