Conservation Officer - Surrey - 7 months Maternity
Our client is looking for a part time Conservation Officer to manage a diverse case load of listed building applications; prepare conservation area appraisals and work closely with the Policy team to ensure historic areas are protected in the making of the new Local Plan.
Additionally, you will be conducting character assessments, visiting sites, updating the Listed Building register and advising planning staff.
The successful candidate will hold a relevant degree with a minimum of 3 years' experience of design/heritage experience from within a UK local authority or have experience at officer level within experience.
If you are interested in applying for this position or would like to hear more about it, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 413 7290
More jobs like this
- Part Time Regeneration Trainee Central Government jobs in Surrey
- Part Time Regeneration Trainee Consultancy jobs in Surrey
- Part Time Regeneration Trainee Housing jobs in Surrey
- Part Time Regeneration Trainee Local Authority jobs in Surrey
- Part Time Regeneration Trainee Other Public sector jobs in Surrey