Senior Planning Policy Officer - Manchester - 6 Months
A Local Authority north of Manchester are seeking a Senior Policy Planner for a 6 month contract, to assist in their Local Plan preparation.
The Council require an experienced Policy Planner who can assist in the preparation of their draft Plan, ready for consultation.
You would be consulting on specialist work and projects to prepare policy documents to support the plan. The Council are also working on formulating their core strategy which they would like the consultant to advise on. You will need experience in how to project manage and steer the process, working as a Senior member of the team and assisting other members of staff.
The council can offer competitive rates, flexible working arrangements such as a compressed week or home working.
If you think this is an opportunity you would be well suited to, please call Alex Lyon on 0161 413 7290 or email email@example.com for a confidential chat.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Urban Design Trainee Central Government jobs in Rochdale
- Full Time Urban Design Trainee Consultancy jobs in Rochdale
- Full Time Urban Design Trainee Education jobs in Rochdale
- Full Time Urban Design Trainee Government Agency/Quango jobs in Rochdale
- Full Time Urban Design Trainee Law firms jobs in Rochdale