Planner / Senior Planner
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Planning Officer to work at a progressive local authority in Kent,
You will play a pivotal role managing a case load of minor to medium applications consisting of residential, mixed use, change of use, commercial and listed building consent.
Core responsibilities include the following;
- Managing a caseload of minor to medium planning applications within statutory time frames
- Coordinate paid pre-application meetings with leading developers, architects and external consultants
- Conduct duty planning
- Coordinate and attend site visits
- Prepare detailed committee reports
- Negotiate finalize and discharge conditions
Successful candidates will have proven track record processing planning applications at a UK local authority.
Additionally, applicants must have a degree in Town & Country Planning and excellent written and communication skills.
For further information please contact Tzenat Abraham at Macdonald and Company on 0207 318 5877 or by email at email@example.com