Planning Consultant – Client Side Role
Planning Consultant - Client Side Role
Hampshire - C£40K+
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Planner to take the next step in their career & join a well-established Developer based in Hampshire.
A successful and well-respected Developer is looking to add to their valued team, working on planning applications & appeals for luxury properties across the South. By joining, you would become part of a company which prides themselves on an ethos of well-supported planning statements and appeals, attention to detail, problem solving and top negotiation.
The ability to build and maintain client relationships will be essential, and in return you will have the opportunity to get involved with the entire spectrum of planning, liaising with landowners, local authorities, and consultancies, across environmental, residential, commercial and bespoke planning matters. For the right Town Planner, this role enables you to develop your own portfolio of work, with excellent career prospects and a long term
This company works hard, but also fully supports team building and different activities outside of work, including days out, a Sports & Social club, and even lunchtime walks or cycles through the New Forest. If you are looking to join a role that encompasses a variety of Planning, and be part of a friendly group of people, please get in touch.
- You will assess new sites for development potential, checking planning constraints with local authorities and providing reports to land teams.
- Communication skills are vital to this role, as you will liaise with various internal and external teams such as local authorities, land owners, solicitors, external consultants, parish/town councils, and resident groups.
- You will take responsibility for your own projects and assist senior members of the team in the preparation of a range of planning applications, and appeals.
- Identify and generate business opportunities, follow leads and encourage others in the team to do the same
- Win work, develop current client relationships and create new lines of enquiry into further development
- Member of the RTPI (or nearly Chartered)
- 2-5 years' post qualification experience
- Have a positive and tenacious approach to work
- Able to build and maintain effective working relationships at all levels
Interested? Get in touch!
Tel 01202 888986 ext. 243