Strategy & Business Development Manager
1. To be leading support manager for three distinct and diverse service areas – two within CLC (Culture and Public Realm) and one relating to Development & Renewal Directorate (Spatial Planning).
2. To manage multi-disciplinary support teams (comprising officers from Finance, HR, Strategy & Performance) to support the development and delivery of excellent services across the Directorate.
3. To support services to develop and implement strategies and projects by undertaking or coordinating others to undertake research, analysis and preparation of strategies/policies and development and implementation of projects, including capital, service improvement and efficiency projects.
4. To assist the Service Head for Strategy and Resources to coordinate and improve all aspects of performance management within the Directorate .
5. To coordinate the implementation of Corporate and Local Strategic Partnership initiatives and performance reporting.