166B Alcester Road
166B Alcester Road
Tel: 0121 442 0646
About Penguin Recruitment
Penguin Recruitment has over 10 years experience in the Town Planning Sector. Our dedicated team of Planning Consultants are actively working with Consultancies, House Builders, Strategic Land Promoters and Local Authorities across the UK.
Whether you are a Graduate looking for that first career step, an Associate Director looking for that strategic move, or an employer in the Town Planning Sector looking for a Recruitment Partner, Penguin’s considerable experience can help you achieve your goal.
Read the latest articles from Penguin Recruitment:
- How to land your first job in planning
- Why employer branding matters in the town planning sector
- Job description: Town planner
- Wonderful workplaces in planning: Bell Cornwell
- Job description: Graduate town planner
- Job description: Senior town planner
- Why flexible working is needed in the planning sector
- Job description: Planning manager
- Job description: Planning officer
- Job description: Planning director
- Wonderful workplaces in planning: Optimis Consulting
- Wonderful workplaces in planning: Be First / London Borough of Barking & Dagenham
- How to move from the public sector to a commercial role
- What makes a wonderful workplace?
98 jobs with Penguin Recruitment
An excellent opportunity has opened for a Graduate Town Planner to join a team of planners in the Oxford office.
Penguin Recruitment are supporting an established consultancy in their search to recruit for a Junior Town Planner to join the team of Chartered Pl...
Town Planner - Preston HA 8388 Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience
Graduate Town Planner | Surrey | Property and Development Consultancy Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 + Excellent Benefits Company Profile Penguin Rec...
Leading Strategic Land Promoter is seeking to appoint a skilled Senior Town Planner to become part of their busy Manchester office.
A vacancy has arisen for a Senior Planning Consultant to join a leading property, planning and business consultancy in Towcester, Northamptonshire.
Join a company that is growing, both is size and stature and that is moving steadily up the RTPI rankings year on year and work on urban and rural ...
Town Planner | Tewkesbury | Property and Development Consultancy Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 + Excellent Benefits (Annual Bonuses, Pension Schemes E...
An exciting opportunity has opened for a Graduate Town Planner to join an established consultancy based in London.
Penguin Recruitment is pleased to be supporting a busy and successful multi-disciplinary team that is led by an experienced leadership team, wrappe...