The Women in Planning network has launched a new advisory board to support and advise on the network’s business planning for the next five years.
Women in Planning has 14 branches and works to support women working in the planning sector through the promotion of diversity, inclusion and equality within the profession.
The Advisory Board includes:
- Alice Lester MBE, operational director for regeneration, growth and employment, London Borough of Brent
- Andrew Taylor, group planning director, Countryside Properties
- Aranvir Singh Gawera, planner, Leicester City Council
- CJ Obi, founder and director, Urbanist Platform
- David Jackson, head of planning, Savills
- Hannah David, director, Planning Futures
- Helen Fadipe, director, FPP Associates, and founder, BAME Planners Network
- Joanne Dennis Jones, director, Deloitte
- Meeta Kaur, partner, Town Legal (pictured)
- Steve Quartermain CBE, Quartermain Ltd
- Sara Parkinson, head of planning, Vistry Partnership
National co-founder of the network Alison Mackay said: “We wanted to bring in skills from across the sector to ensure that the advisory board includes industry experts whose collective experience ensures Women in Planning has the guidance to develop into the future.”