Anna Relph (Pic: Turley)
A series of promotions at planning consultancy Turley includes the appointment of two new directors in Manchester.
Turley has promoted associate directors Lesley Treacy and Anna Relph to directors in the firm’s Manchester office.
Treacy, who has a master’s degree in regional and urban planning from University College Dublin, will work in the firm’s sustainability team.
She joined Turley in 2015, and prior to this, was an associate at sustainability consultancy Greengage Environmental.
Relph has spent more than nine years at the consultancy, starting out as an assistant planner. Before that, she was a planner at planning consultancy Lichfields.
Other promotions across the business include:
- Eilidh Shaw, from senior planner to associate director, planning, Edinburgh
- Jadine Havill, from senior planner to associate director, planning, Bristol
- Jonathan Dodd, from senior planner to associate director, planning, Bristol
- Adam Buxton, from planner to senior planner, Manchester
- Peter Hayward, from planner to senior planner, Birmingham