Town planning and urban design consultancy David Lock Associates has announced seven promotions within its team.
Lawrence Revill, managing director of the Milton Keynes-based company said: "The scale and range of our projects demands consultants with real skills and experience.
“All these people have been with us some time and have demonstrated that they can take on more responsible roles within projects."
The promotions are as follows:
- Harry Jones was an assistant planner and is now a planner
- Kate Skingley was a planner and is now a senior planner
- Francesca Robinson was a senior planner and is now a principal planner
- Joseph Thomas was a senior planner and is now a principal planner
- Gail Revill was a principal planner and is now an associate planner
- Helen Pearson-Flett was a principal planner and is now an associate planner
- Phil Copsey was a senior associate and is now a partner
Has your organisation recently made a new appointment or promotion? If so, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org